Saturday 21 April 2012

N.O.T.D: Essie Lilacism


Over the past few years, I have become obsessed with finding the perfect lavender/lilac nail colour. I couldn't for the life of me find one until I saw this, so here it is! The perfect lilac nail polish!

I absolutely love this shade paired with my favourite pearl ring, and it makes even the most pale person alive look a bit more on the tanned side. 

In the past I have had bad experiences with Essie nail polishes (buy me a cameo, gorgeous colour, horrible streaky formulation) But the formulation of this polish is beautiful and creamy. I probably could have gotten away with one coat, but I have a habit of always doing two just cause. 
This is a creamy, milky colour with no shimmer and no glitter. Just a plainly chic creamy purple polish. 
Since my problem with Buy me a cameo, I have been nothing but impressed with Essie nail polishes, and I will definitely be checking them out again in future. 

Love from Lilapislay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment