Sunday 15 July 2012

Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish: Review + Swatches


The mineralised skinfinishes from Mac are made as multi-use products, and personally, with Soft and Gentle I dont care for having shimmer all over my face but I  do however enjoy using this product either as a highlighter, or a shimmery eyeshadow. When pondering buying this product, taking into account the steep price and the beyond amazing reviews it has had, i decided to take the plunge and go for it. 

Admittedly, at first I thought the price of this highlighter was a little steep for what it was, but after actually using it I cant really say anything bad about it. 
The peachy/golden tones give a soft, radiant glow to my often dull and dry looking complexion (its winter where I live), and despite having often oily skin in the summer (my skin is combination), this product doesn't make me look like a grease ball at all, when strategically placed, it just gives me what I call a 'Miranda Kerr glow' meaning I just have an extra boost of radiance on my skin.
This product is easy to use, and the tiny flecks of glitter minimise the pore enhancement problems some other shimmery products can have, whilst still giving you that gorgeous glow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment