Wednesday 23 May 2012

Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion

I somehow ended up getting a few baby sized samples of this product for free with things I have bought previously so I decided to do a review as I have heard really good things about it from others who have tried it. 

This is a skin coloured primer that will keep your eyeshadows on all day like no exaggeration, legit ALL DAY. I have a friend who was wearing this when we went to the pool and her eyeshadows were still reasonable looking AFTER the swim, I couldn't believe it. 

 One problem with this primer can be if it isn't spread evenly over the eye it can cause eyeshadows to clump in one place over the eyelid. This can easily be fixed by being careful to apply it with a light touch, and to blend as with any eyeshadow. 
As with the majority of the primers I have tried, this particular one comes with a doe foot applicator which I don't actually use to apply the product, just to dot the product over the area in which I am applying it, where I will later spread it with either my fingers or a brush.

 For me, primer isn't necessary every time I wear eyeshadow, as my eyelids aren't the oiliest around, I never really end up wearing this which is why it has taken me soooo long to try out. 

I would recommend this primer for anyone who wants their eyeshadows to LAST, but as with any good primer it makes your eyeshadows harder to get off at the end of the day, something I personally cant be bothered with. If primers are your thing, I say at least give this one a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment